Ten Ways to Be Happy TM
Happiness is a state of mind or feeling characterized by contentment, satisfaction, pleasure, or joy.
“Happy people produce happy results.” Edwin Edebiri, MBA
After interviewing over 1000 people from all walks of life, all ages, races, sexes, incomes and nationalities, here is my list of ten ways to be happy:
- Decide to be happy and make it your top priority.
- Smile more and learn to laugh at yourself.
- Volunteer your time one on one or to a group.
- Donate your money according to your pocket, even if it is a dime
- Make time for the 3 F’s : Faith, Family & Friends
- Create a list of all the things you are thankful for or that make you happy
- Create a list of all the things that make you unhappy and find a solution or ways to eliminate them.
- Learn to manage your time and your money
- Be active and make healthy choices
- Create a goal or dream list and work diligently towards them
Now rate again 1—2—-3—-4—-5—-6—-7—-8—-9—10 circle one
“The best way to spread happiness is to be happy.” Edwin Edebiri, MBA