When an individual becomes happy, the network effect can be measured up to three degrees. One person’s happiness triggers a chain reaction that benefits not only his friends, but his friends’ friends, and his friends’ friends’ friends. The effect lasts for up to one year.
We are focused on spreading happiness globally in the following ways:
- With the FREE Happy Button App (download it here)
- By wearing and sharing the “I Am Happy” pin (get yours here)
- Efforts of Happiness Ambassadors
- Sharing the “Ten Ways to be Happy” cards (get yours here for free)
- Efforts of local “I Am Happy Project” Meetup groups - Join your local group here
- Happiness at School sessions
- Community outreach including schools, children's hospitals, nursing/retirements homes, etc. Volunteer Here!
- My Happiness Journal
- Performing a series of "Ten Days Of Happiness"
- Networking with other “Happy People” and Organizations
- Promoting Random Acts of Kindness - Do One Today