When an individual becomes happy, the network effect can be measured up to three degrees. One person’s happiness triggers a chain reaction that benefits not only his friends, but his friends’ friends, and his friends’ friends’ friends. The effect lasts for up to one year.
We are a non-profit organization focused on spreading happiness globally in the following ways:
- With the FREE Happy Button App (download it here)
- By wearing and sharing the “I Am Happy” pin (get yours here)
- Efforts of Happiness Ambassadors
- Sharing the “Ten Ways to be Happy” cards (get yours here for free)
- Efforts of local “I Am Happy Project” Meetup groups - Join your local group here
- Happiness at School sessions
- Community outreach including schools, children's hospitals, nursing/retirements homes, etc. Volunteer Here!
- My Happiness Journal
- Performing a series of "Ten Days Of Happiness"
- Networking with other “Happy People” and Organizations
- Promoting Random Acts of Kindness - Do One Today